Do you enjoy loyalty programs as much as we do? Earning cashback bonuses or additional discounts has become a habitual thing for a coffee house and sports outfit stores. And what about the ability to save extra cash for the purchase of digital products?
In the TemplateMonster digital marketplace, you are provided with the unique chance to buy more and save more.
From now on, the loyalty program is accessible to all TemplateMonster customers.
It’s easy to find the items to which the offer is applied. Whenever you reach a product page, you will notice a special “loyalty program” icon placed below the pricing details. This means that buying this theme you are guaranteed to earn cashback bonuses.
Who Can Join the Loyalty Program?
It doesn’t matter if you have just learned about the digital marketplace or you have been buying themes there ever since the company’s establishment, you are free to join the loyalty program.
In fact, you will become a participant of the loyalty product automatically, as soon as you buy a digital product featuring the loyalty program icon. In order to receive more cashback bonuses, you need to buy more themes. This will result in the bigger earnings for the next purchases.
If you are a vendor selling products in the marketplace, then make sure that all of your items participate in the loyalty program. This will grow your revenue and the number of the returning customers automatically.
You can take control of the stats and sales of your digital products in the vendor control panel. In fact, there is now a separate block reveling your personal program performance. Additionally, each time you submit a new item to the marketplace, you can decide whether or not you want it to participate in the loyalty program.
Terms & Conditions
As mentioned earlier, you will be able to each cashback bonuses only for the purchase of the theme that features the loyalty program icon on their product pages. TemplateMonster Loyalty Program gives you a unique chance to earn up to 30% in bonuses from each other placed in the marketplace.
This is how the loyalty program from TemplateMonster actually works:
- If you select a discounted theme, you will still earn bonuses for the purchase.
- You can spend bonuses for the purchase of those digital products that participate in the program.
- If you have collected enough bonuses, you can spend them to pay for the entire sum of the order. You can also split the payment.
- You can earn bonuses only for the new orders that you placed in the marketplace ever since November 13, 2017.
- Free digital products do not participate in the loyalty program. Downloading freebies won’t affect your program level.
- You are given 3-30% in cashback bonuses to your program balance.
- If you have enough bonuses to pay for a new order, you can pay the total sum. If not, you can pay the partial order amount and pay the rest of the cost through any of the supported payment methods.
- All bonuses earned in the loyalty program are valid for 1 year. If not used in time, they will simply expire.
Let’s Do Some Math
Buying digital products such as premium WordPress themes that participate in the loyalty program, you can receive from 3% to 30% of cashback bonuses. The amount of your personal earnings depends on your level in the program, which equals the number of others that you have placed and the general sum of money that you have to spend to make each purchase.
Take a look at the image provided below. It shows the progressive loyalty program levels, which increase the percentage of the cashback bonuses for every deal in the marketplace. Let’s explain.
- Paying $80-$139 for the 1st order, you will earn the 5% cashback bonus.
- Paying $80-$139 for the 2nd order, you’ll be given the 10% bonus.
- The 3rd order worth $80-$139 will provide you with the 15$ cashback.
- The 7th order for $80-$139 will add 25% to your personal balance.
Simply put, there are two major factors that influence your personal level in the loyalty program:
- The number of orders that you have placed;
- The total amount of cash spent for each purchase.
Are you still here? Go ahead and start earning your first cashback bonuses in the TemplateMonster digital marketplace.
Author Bio: This is a guest article written by the people from TemplateMonster.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Developing a WordPress Site for Business for Beginners - June 8, 2018
- Is Your WooCommerce Store ‘Spring’ Ready? - March 13, 2018
- Grimm Lite: Game Development Studio Free WordPress Theme – Full Review - March 3, 2018
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.