The New and Most Detailed WordPress User Tracking, Control and Activity Logging Plugin Released on the WordPress Repository
Who needs the WinterLock plugin?
If your WordPress website is out of control, then WinterLock will help you pinpoint what went wrong, who did it, and you will be able to figure out how to fix that.
How does WinterLock work?
WinterLock will enable you to monitor what people or even other plugins are doing on your WordPress site, then you will be able to block or receive alerts (email, SMS, WhatsApp) on such activity or even log the user out immediately.
The plugin works based on low-level logging and because of that, it will log any user request without limitations. This may help you to monitor any user, any plugin, and investigate possible problems.
How to use it?
Many videos for specific use case scenarios are available here on YouTube: https://activity-log.com/tutorials/
GitHub Knowledge Base: https://github.com/sandiwinter/wordpress-activity-log
What about website speed?
This plugin was made with performance in mind, build on optimized custom tables so your visitors will not feel any slow down.
How to install the plugin?
Installation is very simple, just install it regularly from the WordPress repository and everything will work without any special setup.
Most interesting and unique features:
- Quick and detailed search filtering of any field using AJAX
- Save search parameters for later usage
- Track specific user activity history
- Session management, logout user, session details exports
- Retroactive History Activity Log before the plugin is installed, this feature is not found in any other similar plugin
- Favorite/save logs for later usage
- View changes in posts revision
Premium version will also unlock some advanced features like:
- Login or any other alert by SMS, WhatsApp, or Email
- Any Event Level Log
- Block activity by any specific criteria
- Unlimited days logging
- Automatically disable brute force attack on login forms
- Generating automated reports by email, can be (XML, JSON, CSV, HTML)
- Live monitoring without refreshing
- Connecting with cloud platforms like Papertrail or save logs into external MySQL databases
If you have any trouble or suggestion feel free to contact the plugin authors, they will be happy to assist you anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Best Plugins to Convert a WordPress Site into a Mobile App - November 24, 2020
- 5 Steps to Scale Your eCommerce Business - November 23, 2020
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday WordPress 2020 - November 19, 2020
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.