Living in a world surrounded by law and order, you cannot simply go on a law-breaking spree and give it the name of ignorance. And then, you wouldn’t even want the burglar to run away with your precious things just because he was unaware of theft is a crime. Does that even make sense?
Same applies when you are operating in the online world. If you’ve been quite familiar with the online business, you would surely know how websites feature disclosures, terms & conditions, disclaimers, and more, right?
More so, if you have a merchant website where you have integrated online payments or are utilizing affiliate partnerships as your business revenue model, it becomes even more important to be cautious.
Even Google, the most trusted and used search engines has its own compliance requirements if you are advertising your business or using Google AdSense. Most of the times, as being new to this domain, not many people seem to know about these required aspects.
However, before that, let’s begin with some general knowledge.
- Having a detailed policy on the website defenses you in case a customer doesn’t like how his/her information is being used by you.
Templates of WPLegalPages:
When talking about pre-developed templates that this plugin has, you surely have a long list ahead. So, below-mentioned are the templates that you can find by installing this plugin:
- Digital Goods Refund Policy
- Refund Policy
- External Links Policy
- Linking Policy
- Facebook Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Advertising Disclosure
- Testimonials Disclosure
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Medical Disclaimer
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Forced Agreement to the Terms
- Amazon Affiliate
- Affiliate Agreement
- Double Dart Cookie
- About Us
- End-User License Agreement
Setup of WPLegalPages
Setting up this plugin is quite a plain-sailing. You just need to upload the .zip file, install & activate the plugin. So with just one-click installation of WPLegalPages in your WordPress theme, you can get started. When the plugin is installed properly, you can then locate the Legal Pages settings on the left bar.
Once you have clicked on the button, you will be then redirected to a page asking for the necessary details of your business so as to create the legal pages accordingly.
Once you have filled in the obligatory details, you will then be asked the type of your business. Within the options mentioned, you will get an opportunity to choose a template out of the wide range. This will make the way easier for you to understand the specific pages that your website needs since not every site needs every legal page.
Features of WPLegalPages
– Powerful Yet Simple: Since WordPress plugins come with easy and simple installations, this one is no exception. You can simply install and activate this plugin in a matter of few minutes.
– The option of Extended Menu: Since legal pages are going to appear in the footer menu, you can easily remove them from there and add them to the header menu.
– Integration of Customized Shortcode: Integrated heavily with shortcodes, right from the information you are filling to the templates you are using, everything is customized with shortcodes. Hence, you can even copy and paste these codes anywhere on the website.
– Easily Editable Pages: Owing to the full functionality, pages created with the templates are extremely easy to edit and alter. Hence, you can play around with the plugin as per your requirements.
– Pre-Built Templates: As mentioned above as well, this is one of the most important features. With several templates to choose from, your work is going to become multiple times easier. These templates have been designed by an internet lawyer, therefore, these templates carry every bit of internet law experience.
– Tutorial Guides: Although the plugin doesn’t create any problems while installing and activating, still, to keep the newbies on the safer side, there are up to 7 tutorial videos to help you with different aspects. Not just they have a feature suggestion page to get the feedback of customers, but they even periodically update their video section to cover every topic.
– Developer License: The premium version of this plugin brings a developer license along with it. Along with allowing you to install the plugin on different sites, you can even procure free update access for an entire year. Cool, isn’t it?
– One-Click Addition of Affiliate Disclosure: If you are going to add any affiliate links to your content, you are bound to add affiliate disclosure towards the end of the page or post. Therefore, with this plugin, you just have to check the option of affiliate disclosure option by visiting the editor page and that’s it.
Latest posts by Shardul Deshmukh (see all)
- UserPro Review – User Profile and Member Community WordPress Plugin - October 11, 2017
- Why Privacy Policies Are a Must Have for Your WordPress Website - August 30, 2017
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.