The digital transformation is driving every business crazy. We can see a rapid shift from traditional market planning to some serious content marketing strategies. Because having online property is worth more than any existing asset in your piggy bank.
So, if you are trying to become a WordPress Blogging Guru in a short time, you need to jump out of your comfort zone and begin some real-time effort to promote your content.
According to Demand Metric, entirely, content promotion and marketing overheads 62% less and produces three times more leads than the traditional marketing does.
Yes, it can be challenging, but companies are thriving for their recognition and good reputation in the cyberspace. So, here we go with our detailed guide on how to get your content noticed.
Traditionally, you will have to install WordPress, the biggest Content Management System, and set some prominent social networking accounts to get started.
But, keep that in mind, your target audience would not walk by itself towards your WordPress blog. You will have to fascinate them with a million tricky ways.
To help you achieve the holy purpose, we have created a brilliant guidebook to get people leading to your WP Blog. So, go ahead and find yourself a treasure chest.
Focus on Visuals
No lies, but your brain reacts to those things that are more clear and visual. Surprisingly, all the content we share and see has 93% visual material that works magically in the social media channeling. Wait, what? Do words take 7% of the total human communication? That’s true!
So, if you are trying to emerge and appear more on social media, design some legit infographics and mini videos to market your WordPress blog. If you want to reach out for the top-notch solutions and engage in the premium marketing strategies, LED screens are what’s hot on the menu: https://www.leddisplayrentals.net
You can explain your whole article or blog with just a single explanatory infographic.
Let us put an example for you: Buffer used an infographic that was linked to Post Rocket, it conceptually reached their audience and promoted their content on a vast level. This sums it all why infographics are necessary to achieve the required appearance online.
Creating an infographic is easy if you follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Write the key points, ideas, or headings from your WordPress blog in the infographic.
- Use a drag and drop tools like Piktochart or Infogram to manage the content promotion of the infographic.
- Assure that your infographic matches your WP blog layout and design.
- If you are ready to invest or have some investment, hire a graphic designer for your blog. What can be a better deal!
- You can also distribute your infographics to various distribution channels like Reddit, Buffer, Nerdgraph, etc.
But be careful to not distribute your infographic on low-ranking websites because you don’t want to see your marketing plan getting affected badly.
Another important step to get access to distribution channels is to make short introductory videos that say it all about your blogs.
To your surprise, more than 100 million users watch online videos on the everyday basis. So, subsequently, video making and releasing becomes a substantial part of your editorial calendar.
Well, it is huge and can’t be overlooked in case you are planning to increase your user pool.
Therefore, let’s start creating your own videos that describe what is your WordPress blog about and what’s so interesting in it for its users.
3. Email Marketing Campaign
Thinking of content promotion and forgetting the emailing part would be a sin. You can take advantage of your social circle and your long email contact list to market your blog and content.
Always remember that your email subscribers are always the first ones to receive your WordPress blog which is great for sharing and promoting your content.
You can design an email campaign with tools like MailChimp, Drip, ConvertKit, etc.
Or you can also send weekly newsletters to keep your subscribers in-touch with every new piece of writing or innovation.
4. Get Over 2000 Views on SlideShare
SlideShare is the most popular platform to create presentations worldwide, but social media marketers never knew its worth. It is an amazing source for content promotion as it gets 50+ million simultaneous visitors every month.
What a shortcut to get a bulk of audiences with just a simple strategy!
The website creator acknowledges creative presentations and promotes them on their social media repositories as well as the homepage.
Another great thing about SlideShare is, it is wholly exclusive of following the same beat or niche, thus bloggers can write about anything lively, entertaining, frisky, or business-related to get maximum views.
But How Do You Do It?
- Create slides containing the key points from your blog post.
- Put as much attention on the presentation’ design
- Do SEO if you want to get noted by the search engines
- Add keywords to the title and description. Try using long-tail keywords more.
- Spread the SlideShare presentation on your social media channels and also pin its link in your blog post to make it more effective.
- Just a tip: if it represents your skillset, you can also add it to your LinkedIn profile.
It was a least talked about strategy, so create an eye-opening presentation and spread it everywhere to get recognized!
5. Get your Buzzfeed Game Strong!
Let us tell you that Buzzfeed gets whopping 170 million page views on a monthly basis. You need to reach them whatever way possible!
It has a huge social media presence and you can get a good chance to present your WordPress blog on a large level.
Likewise, you can also reach on any giant platforms like Quora or Reddit to get yourself noticed on the mega scale.
Thenceforward, whenever you seek to bring a rush of people to your website follow the guide and become the Blogging Guru.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021 - November 15, 2021
- Let’s Welcome the New TidyRepo – A Place for the Best & Most Reliable WordPress Plugins - May 26, 2018
- Learn How to Getting More Traffic to Your WordPress Blog - April 6, 2018
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.