Setting up a WordPress business website? If so, you probably be looking for tools to help you build and grow your online venture.
Establishing a business website can be a challenging chore unless you have the right tools. Thus we have compiled a list of popular and effective WordPress plugins that will help manage your business easily and conveniently.
Constant Contact is the most popular and advanced email marketing service provider that enables you to create an email list and send a newsletter to your readers. The plugin also works in collaboration with lead generation software such as OptinMonster and comes integrated with built-in tools. It is extremely easy to setup and by far the most beginner-friendly plugin.
Impressive features of Constant Contact
- Plenty of customization options available for email template
- Automatically send the right message at the right time
- Lets you easily upload your email list from Outlook, Gmail, Excel and more
- Offers many email tracking tools
- Also comes with Autoresponders, Surveys, and Polls
Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
Google Analytics is, of course, a Google’s product that is the most advanced and free site analysis tool. It enables you to keep track of your website traffic and various other factors such as visitors’ demographics, behavior and so much more. It helps you optimize your website to enhance your revenue.
Impressive features of Google Analytics
- Provides information about top referring links, new visits, and top post and pages
- Offers individual post statistics to allow you to better understand your traffic and content readability
- Comes with a statistics module for Edit Post
- Also offers analytics dashboard widget
- Equipped with statistics screen
- Provides statistics visits, page views, and Bounce Rate
- Allows you to see visit duration along with users and sessions
- Has a Powerful Multisite integration where only one tracking code is required for an entire network
Sucuri is yet another popular WordPress plugin for business websites that tightens the security of your website. One of the best protections you can get for your website is Sucuri’s web application firewall.
The plugin cleans and protects your website against brute force attacks, XSS attacks and almost every kind of attack.
Impressive features of Sucuri
- Offers an SSL Certificate to every customer under the professional plan
- Provides DDoS protection
- Utilizes a proprietary approach to providing Continuous Scanning and Monitoring
- Stop attacks including Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Brute Force, and automated attacks looking to exploit software vulnerabilities.
OptinMonster is an efficient and easy to use lead generation WordPress plugin that helps you convert your traffic into newsletter subscribers. The plugin is developed to assist you in growing your email list and generating revenue. Being equipped with drag and drop builder, it enables you to build opt-in form that is optimized for generating highest conversion rate.
Impressive features of OptinMonster
- Equipped with Multiple form types such as sidebar forms, slide-ins, floating bars, lightbox popups and more
- Shows targeted messages on specific categories or pages to build a segmented and hyper-targeted email list
- Integrated with A/B Split testing to test different headlines, content, and designs.
- Equipped with Drag and Drop OptinMonster Builder that lets you create beautiful opt-in forms
Search engines contribute massively to the success of a website whether you are running a simple blog or an e-commerce website. Thus, it is important to optimize your website for search engines and drive huge traffic to your website. Yoast SEO is a popular SEO WordPress plugin that not only enables you to optimize your site but also helps you write better content for your readers.
Impressive features of Yoast SEO
- Also equipped with a breadcrumb navigation functionality for your WordPress galleries and albums
- Incorporates a professional XML sitemaps functionality to your WordPress site
- Supports Google+ sharing tags
- Incorporated with a Facebook Opengraph implementation
- Is available in more than 24 languages
- Has page analysis functionality to help you write better content
- Also integrated with import & export functionality
- Lets you add a link to your RSS feed pointing back to the original article for better RSS optimization
Jason is a renowned web development professional who works with WordSuccor Ltd., a leading Custom WordPress Plugin Development Company with a global reach. He is a passionate blogger who loves to write and share everything about WordPress and new web design technologies.
Latest posts by Peter (see all)
- Artisan Themes Giveaway – Win 3 Premium WordPress Themes - September 23, 2017
- Weekly WordPress Recap: WordPress 4.8, WPForms Acquires WP Mail SMTP Plugin & Worona Releases an App for WordCamp Europe - June 9, 2017
- Weekly WordPress Recap: WordPress: 14 Years, Release Candidate 2, JS Framework Debate Heats Up – React vs. Vue - June 2, 2017
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.