Hey you – a typical WordPress website owner or a soon-to-be one who are reading this! I just want to say welcome, and congratulations you on being in the right place. Having joined this WordPress community for quite some time and now running a website myself, I do understand at least some of your wishes.
Don’t believe me?
Well, let us be honest on this: Do you want to own a plugin that allows you to interact with your customers, both current and potential ones, in the most effective way possible? Do you desire a way to send help to your clients and solve their issues as fast as you can? Do you wish to make every single visitor to your WordPress website feel pleased about your service?
Given that you are so determined to reach the top of your career, I assume all the answers to those questions above are “Yes”, in which case, I am truly honored to open your eyes to the most amazing and efficient WordPress plugin I have ever had a chance to work with! Please give a round of applause for the one and only Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin!
What is this Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin and why am I making such a fuss about it? Well, let’s find out through my review article below!
What is Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin?
Just like what I have just said, Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin is indeed one-of-a-kind. It specializes in enabling the website administrator and the support team to provide help for customers as quick as possible through interaction in real time. In this way, after problems are detected and reported, they will immediately be notified to the support team, who then diagnoses and comes to the customer’s rescue at once!
Besides offering so many useful and realistic features which I am going to elaborate on right down below, Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin also gives us a clean interface and easy platform. Thus, working with this goodie guarantees an enjoyable experience for the least experienced WordPress user.
Not intending to be dramatic, but I seriously got goosebumps all over my body scrolling through the core features list of Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin. Given its slogan “Catch Your Client’s Dreams” and the fact that it is compatible with almost all themes and plugin, Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin will absolutely do a great job of what it promised to do.
Wait, but what are those “promised to do” stuff? Here is a quick look!
- Ticket Tracking
- Customer Cards
- Embed Contact Form Tools
- Ticket Fetching via Emails
- Awesome Integration with WordPress Themes
- Client’s Personal Front-end Space
- Easy Installation Process
- ..and so much more!
Let’s move to the part where the most extraordinary features of Catchers Helpdesk free plugin are meticulously explained, shall we?
1. Ticket Tracking
This feature includes ticket list filtering, sorting, escalation, and export. Do not know what these mean? Well, simply explained, when a customer sent you an email requesting for support, it becomes a ticket in your helpdesk. These tickets can be easily managed and handled by the administrator or anyone else in the support team through the administration panel, then sent back to your customers’ emails. Compared to original methods, Ticket Tracking by Catchers Helpdesk is on a whole new level of efficiency and convenience!
What is more, with Catchers Helpdesk, the mistake of severals staff responding to the same email will not occur again. You can supervise who is doing what as well as each ticket’s status on the administration panel.
Ticket’s list (Clients’ view)
Ticket form (Clients’ view)
2. Customer Cards
Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin also allows you to save the history of each customer through what is called customer cards. With this feature, you can always check the customer’s information (i.e. company, job title, phone number, and email address) as well as his or her past tickets.
3. Embed Contact Form Tools
Install the plugin and you get the privilege of having a fully customizable contact form that can be placed on any web page you want. That sounds like a real bargain for something free-of-charge yet so amazing!
Embed tool for web pages
4. Ticket Fetching via Emails
After being contacted by your potential customers via either email or contact form, you can answer them via the Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin. It is ensured that your customers will receive your replies at once.
Conversation feed (Clients’ view)
5. Awesome Integration with WordPress Themes
Now comes one of the most frequently asked questions any plugin would receive: “Is this plugin compatible with my WordPress themes?” And the answer is: Definitely yes! Not only compatible, it also has such out-of-this-world integration with WordPress themes. Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin gives users a flexible viewing so that you can easily navigate and read from your website. It is also equipped with minimal resizing and scrolling.
6. Client’s Personal Front-end Space
After regular authorization, clients can themselves manage the status of their tickets through the web page. Due to such thoughtfulness of the plugin, I believe user satisfaction will be boosted!
What Comes in the Pro-version?
So, those marvelous features I have just presented above belong to the FREE plugin. Fantastic, isn’t it? Who knows that a free plugin could rock that much? Since the free version of Catchers Helpdesk is already too cool, can it get any better? Yes, indeed, with the Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin PRO version!
In addition to those wonderful features of the free plugin, the pro-version of Catchers Helpdesk also offers:
- Saved Replies: In case you get tired of answering the same question over and over again? Then create a saved reply during the responding process and save it for later use.
- Conversation feed filtering: Managing a long feed is frustrating, so if you want to see tickets sort by author or status, feel free to organize the feed at your will using Conservation feed filtering.
- Forwarding: You can also forward email reply to another person.
- Cc and Bcc Fields: These work just like Cc and Bcc in Gmail, with which you can enter the addresses of other people who you want to send additional copies of the email to.
- Private Notes: Just like its name indicates, private notes or individual comments can only be seen by chosen people, in this case, they are other support staff. End-users having access to the ticket and even the ticket requester will not be able to see these.
- Ticket History: This feature helps you list out date and time a request is given to a staff to handle, who that staff is, as well as the ticket’s current status.
- Insert Footer into Replies: Before sending back the ticket, you may want to insert a footer into it. It can be something as ordinary as your logo, phone number, or something more impressive like a message! You know, impressions are always vital!
Documentation and Support
Choose either the free or the pro-Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin, you are entitled to accessing the detailed Documentation provided by its creators. This is another plus to this already-too-good plugin! With information on such content as Setting up, Getting Started, General Settings, Pro Features and of course, the Frequently Asked Questions, Catchers Helpdesk commits to giving you the best experience you will ever have working with a plugin.
Running into a difficulty which cannot be solved by Documentation? Well, you are more than welcome to send a ticket to its devoted support team.
Want to develop your WordPress website and please your customers? The Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin is right there awaiting you. If you ask me, I would not hesitate to say: choosing this plugin, especially its Pro-version, might be one of the best decisions you make with your WordPress career. Writing this review, I had to be extremely selective to handpick just several core features to present, but you know what they say: The most beautiful things in life are felt, not seen, (and certainly not read). That is why I strongly advise you to give a visit to the Catchers Helpdesk WordPress Plugin Demo!
I remember people saying “You cannot have it all”. But coming to know this plugin, I have realized that, guys, we can indeed have it all.
Latest posts by Thy Dao (see all)
- How to Search in Files Content – WP Fulltext Search - May 17, 2018
- eLumine – The Only Theme You Need for a Perfect WordPress E-Learning Website - March 20, 2018
- How to Master Time Management Skills for WordPress Bloggers - February 27, 2018
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.