One of the most crucial yet often overlooked factors that can immensely affect the performance of a website is the hosting platform that it utilizes. Choose the one that doesn’t fit your business needs and you will certainly suffer significant loss of traffic, poor SEO results and worst, truncated bottom line.
Because people want their information delivered as fast as possible. It is only important that your chosen hosting platform is optimized for your WordPress website to avoid loss of potential customers. However, choosing the right hosting platform for WordPress is a not a piece of cake nor just another walk in the park. With numerous hosting platform to choose from, it is very easy to get off the track. But with proper research and planning, you can certainly choose the right hosting with solid Security for your WordPress website.
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing the best web hosting for your site, but most often it includes things like your budget, the size of your business and the amount of traffic you are expecting, and technical factors like maintenance and type of server deployment.
To cut off the chase, here are the key pointers from the infographic below from WP Shrug which help us to pick the right hosting for our WordPress website.
- Shared. Most popular option for beginners because of its cheap price and easy deployment.
- Reseller. Allows you to resell your hosting space to other websites on behalf of your provider.
- Virtual Private Similar to Shared hosting, but the resources are divided into multiple sectors which the user has exclusive access to.
- Cloud. Utilizes a network of the individual server that enables it to handle a huge amount of traffic without compromising the site speed and performance.
- Dedicated. Allows you to utilize all the resources of a single server.
- Managed. Similar to a dedicated server, but the hosting company is tasked with the day-to-day maintenance of the server and installing patch updates for WordPress.
To learn more, check the infographic below.
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.