In today’s era, we read using our smartphone, we capture and view the pictures on smartphones, we watch the videos, buy or see the product or a service using the touchscreen mobile and run our businesses with few clicks. So, welcome to the world of Responsive Theme Design for WordPress iFeature – Free Blog WordPress Theme.
What Is the Responsive Theme Design?
Basically, it is the adaptable or adjustable web design which modifies itself according to the various screen sizes of the variety of devices. All the contents remain same across all the devices. As the theme adjusts its resolution, image size and structure according to the devices like iPhone, Android or Kindle. There are certain dos and don’ts to be followed when creating a responsive website.
Let me introduce you one such responsive theme – iFeature by CyberChimps.
This is a beautiful WordPress magazine theme useful for bloggers, travelogues, photographers or the businessmen.
iFeature WordPress Theme Details
This theme allows a lot of customization with the appearance. You can edit the Design, Blog, Templates, Header and Footer options; You can save the options and get the site updated.
Templates: First of all, this is how the screen looks when you click the Template option, you can either enable or disable various options for your layout for the single post. You can enable featured images or post format icons. You can either enable or disable posting byline author, date, categories etc.
Header option: With this option, you can drag and drop the header elements. With this option, you can customize the logo. You can select the social icon style and enable the social handles as per requirement like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Footer options: you can enable or disable the footer settings and can display the footer copyright text. Simply save the options and you can update your site.
Design: this option from the dashboard allows you to enable or disable Responsive Design, Responsive Videos, Gallery Lightbox or a wide sidebar. You can set maximum width as per your requirement. You can customize the colors including text, links, menu option colors like menu background or menu text color. There is an option for Typography settings, wherein you can select the font, font size and resolution of the font.
Blog: This option allows you to drag and drop the layout elements as per your convenience. From the blog options, you can either enable or disable Blog title, format icons, Featured excerpts, Blog byline authors, categories, date, or tags. One more beautiful option is Blog Slider Lite, where you can upload the file or enter the URL as slide images. In this theme, you can add up to three images for the featured elements.
iFeature Pro 5.5 is a pro version and comes with up gradation for more number of such images. In Boxes Lite, you can add up to three images and attach link URLs of the blog posts. Again, this feature is limited with the free theme for 3 boxes. But you can upgrade the theme to iFeature Pro 5 and create a number of boxes.
Add-Ons: With this option, you can add on certain elements like events calendar. You can install this plugin and use as per requirement. You can also download the digital download settings.
This iFeature theme is an available free multi-purpose WordPress Theme. It is used for creating various posts as in blogs in the form of articles, stories or narrations where you either can incorporate the images or not. Furthermore, the articles which seem to be more finished with the attached picture are displayed using the page with the image. That certainly provides space for the image with the text. Even there is one more page called ‘portfolio’, which is used to display many images at a time which feature the strengths of your site and showcases your talent in a beautiful yet succinct manner. Finally, following are the glimpses of these pages.
1. Full-width Page
2. Page With Image
Features of iFeature Free Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Responsive Design: The theme is adaptable to all the devices and thus, it reaches to everybody. The content can go really, viral with this type of design, as there is no restriction on the use of the specific device.
- Drag and Drop Elements: This system helps the theme to drag and drop display various elements on the layout. It also helps the entrepreneur to showcase their featured blog posts.
- Slider images: The theme provides an option to customize the slider images as per owner’s wish.
- Slider bar layout: This theme has slider bar multiple layout options.
- Customization: This theme has visual theme customizer and options to customize the colors in the theme. 3 different color skin options are available.
- Translation Ready: This theme helps the website owner to translate the site into 18 different languages. Therefore, this helps to cross the boundaries and increases the reach of content and the number of viewers.
Most noteworthy, iFeature is an elegant and professional theme from the wide range of WordPress themes. This theme comes with the built-in iFeature Slider that will let you create beautiful sliders for showcasing your content of your business.
Thus, the iFeature theme is the today and tomorrow of the online business. CyberChimps iFeature theme is freely available WordPress.org. Use it to you enhance your user experience.
- Top 8 WordPress Themes for Startups 2018 - November 21, 2018
- Free Responsive WordPress Theme Reviewed – WP Theme With Over 80,000 Active Installs - December 23, 2017
- Parallax Pro – Parallax WordPress Theme Review - November 5, 2017
Where Should We Send
Your WordPress Deals & Discounts?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Your First Deal Delivered Instant to Your Email Inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.